Friday, October 7, 2011

It's supposed to be fall

Where are you fall? Why is it still 90 degrees most days now? Some nights you get below 70's, but those should be highs, lows should be in the 40's. It's October, is it going to be warm on Halloween? Or maybe even Christmas? I'd like to feel like its this time of year.

School has started back, and it's already annoying. They dropped English 2, so I have 2 classes, technically. One of my classes is only 6 weeks, so the last 6 weeks its a different class. I have Marketing, Word (first 6 weeks), and Excel (second 6 weeks).Why is there such a thick book for Word? I mean it's word... I'm curious to know what's in this book that I have yet to learn, I've been using word since like middle school. I understand the Excel book being thick but word? My Marketing book has an iPhone on it. >.> So far the class seems okay, I have to partner up with someone because we have to do a marketing plan.

I have had no luck in the job search so far. I really don't want to apply for retail, because of the holiday's I probably won't get hired due to my limited availability, nor do I want to work weekends, but it's seeming so hard to get an office job. I applied to one, but they keep re-posting the ad on Craigslist, so I guess I don't qualify for it or something? I don't know. I applied for one today, but he said he's had several call already, so I'm guessing it's not likely I'll get it. I'm sure one of those other people will be more qualified than me. Having just delivery on my resume I think is making it harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment