Monday, January 2, 2012

It's 2012!

And the world is going to end!


I really don't believe that. Anyway, I'm going to try and actually use this more! Even if I'm just posting book reviews or other things I do online.

I'm glad its another year, but at the same time I'm not. November and December are my favorite time of the year, I'm so sad its over! But that means a new countdown for me!

I've been working since the first week of December. I'm not going to lie, I really hate it lol I would be very content being a stay at home mom, but we could use the extra money, so I guess I'll just deal with it. Right now I'm working at Freds. I hope by time I graduate or by the beginning of 2013 I'll have a office job or a dealership job. I really hate having my schedule vary, I want a steady 8-5 job or something.

For New years eve, I went to my Aunts. We had a little party there, part of it was spent looking for Jon's dog since someone let him out! He was heartbroken, Several left with cars to look for him. And no one actually found him, he appeared from nowhere! No one has any idea where he came from, but at least we got him back. After there I stopped by Dominos' to see Corey at midnight, He was on a delivery, so I kissed BradLee =] There was a wreck across from Domino's tho. It was a single car, assuming they were drunk. They sped out of the trailor park and hit the ditch, flipping their truck.

New years day, I worked 10-3:30. After there me and the boys went to my GrandMas for Dinner. We had cabbage, mashed potatos, rolls, black eyed peas, and some pork. I only ate the cabbage and mashed potatos. Pretty much everyone was gone by 7pm. Sweet Home Alabama came on at 8:30 tho, so I had to stay! lol My grandma, nana Alta, and Uncle Benny all watched it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment