Saturday, September 15, 2012

What do you do?

When there isn't enough time in the day?

I honestly do not understand how single mom's can do it so well! School and full time work together are so much for me, I hardly get to see BradLee and it kills me =[. I should be done with school in December though, which is so close, I can not wait! Maybe if the cost of living wasn't so high versus the pay the average person makes here.

Tips have been sucking lately, so that also take a hit. I wish I could tell people we DO work for them and we DO make $4.15/hr not the minimum wage where tips are extra. But we aren't allowed to unless the customer asks. It doesn't help that the new stores opened, so cutting out area down left a lot of the hood, where people don't tip. I hate putting labels but most of my stiffs are from a certain race in the hood.

I want to move into town, but I don't think I'll be able to afford it. Everything is out of my range.

No comments:

Post a Comment